Saturday 22 December 2012

Make-Up's Review

Hello My DARLINGS,

Like i promised, i nak review about my make up artiste. Done by Scha Sahaque.  i was actually 
pernah try his makeup before,during my friend's wedding.i jadi bridesmaid ok! haha. My sis suka sgt dgn my
makeup mase tu then dia suruh i hire the same MUA during my engagement day. i ok je bcause actually,
i love it too! hihi. Plus, the price is so affordable.

me,second from left. (during my friend's wedding)











Overall, i puas hati dgn makeup scha. Actually, dia sesat nk dtg at my place,maklumla puncak alam kan.
Nasib baiklah,my friends ramai yg dah smpai mase tu so,i passed the phone to one of them,to explain 
jalan etc. because mase tu i was so worried.i was expecting he come at 9-10am ,but sesat punye
pasal, pukul 11 baru smpai. Alhamdulillah,even though lambat,he still can deliver his best. 
ohh, yes.. u girls can contact him- SCHA SAHAQUE-0123238207.



xoxo,
awied

No comments:

Post a Comment