Tuesday 25 December 2012

Photographer's Review -KERTAS PUTEH

Helloww My DARLINGS..

I feel guilty if i x share about my OP during engagement.because they done very good job!
Kertas PutEh owned by Kak Anis and her husband. She is actually my sister's friend and she is one of my favorites too!

During my engagement, Kak Anis was just married for about 1week time. At 1st, she actually refuses to
take my photo,bcause according to her, takot mood xde. Yelah kan lepas kawen. But , nasib baiklah, my
sister berjaya jugak pujuk Kak Anis n husband. Fuhh..

Rasenye u all dapat tengok my pictures from my previous entry.
If u all berminat  nak hire Kertas PutEh ,please do like FB page http://www.facebook.com/kertasputehKP
and Please tell her that awied si comel recommended her.hihi







xoxo,
awied

No comments:

Post a Comment